Saturday, July 7, 2007

A few more pics and a couple quick thanks!






Thanks to my parents for staying with Garret! Thanks to my mom for the casseroles (So I love lasagna and now I have a whole bunch in my freezer waiting for me to eat them!) and for the million other things she has helped me with this last week. - Thanks to my dad for the amazingly beautiful chair (He made that chair for me while I was at the hospital!) I love the chair and having you here. Thanks to Kristen for helping me make cute matching shirts for the boys in my family. Thanks to all the people that have visited me and sent emails and made phone calls- It makes me feel so good to be remembered and cared about. Thanks to Debbie, Alan and Trenton for the beautiful flowers. Thanks to Richard and Erica for the flowers as well! Thanks to everyone that got me the swing- I'm still working on the thank yous- we already love it. I am sure I missed someone but I really didn't mean to. We really are grateful for everything everyone has done for us- this experience would not have gone so well without all of the love and support we have gotten!

4 comments:

steph said...

i'm a little behind on check8ing blogs but i love all the pics. spencer is such a doll. i can't believe he's here already!! please let me know if i can ever help in any way!!

Kristen said...

CONGRATS!!!!
glad the shirts turned out so cute! spencer is so cute & tiny. oh my goodness, I can't wait to hold him! I hope you are doing well & recovering & feeling good.

Alanna and Josh said...

Wow! Congrats you cute family! We miss you tons and cannot wait to be home and meet the little one. Rachel I am glad that you are healing better from this birth than the last! Have an awesome trip to see your family!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I can't believe how fast your delivery went. At least you were able to get out of the hopsital quick! Spencer is soooo cute. I forget how tiny they start out! Congratulations! Gary & Missy