Thursday, August 30, 2007

Update




Nothing too exciting is going on these days. Tyler is back to school and Spencer, Garret and I are just trying to stay happy and busy. We have tried to get out at least once a day even if it is just a walk. I have been taking Garret over to some of his friends houses to play and we go walk around stores sometimes. This may not sound like much but when i first had the two kids I didn't think I would ever be able to leave the house. Anyway, school is going well for Tyler he really enjoys the hands on classes. He has a three day weekend this weekend. We are still working out the details of what we are going to do but the current plan is to go to the Corning glass museum and the fingerlakes. I am pretty excited about this. So hopefully I will have something exciting to post about soon. For now I will just put up a few new pics of the cute baby who is growing up way to fast.


If you are wondering why there are no Garret pictures- he was being stubborn (He is almost two and very proud of his independence)

3 comments:

Debbie said...

What a cute baby !!!!
Those pictures are great - I'm just sorry that Garret was not co-operating.

Dick&Erica said...

Spencer's smiling!!! You caught it!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures!!! Spencer is growing so fast & has such a cute smile... So glad everyone is doing good!!!

Love to all,
Grandma, Grandpa, & Uncle Trenton