Monday, October 8, 2007

A few random things!

Spencer is a giant- not literally a giant but until yesterday I did not realize how big he is. Garret was a big baby always between the 75-100 percentiles for weight so yesterday I pulled out my notes on how much he weighed and Spencer is a lot bigger. For example- Spencer weighed 17 pounds 4 ounces at three months- Garret weighed 15 pounds 1 ounce at 4 months. Garret weighed 18 pounds 10 ounces at 9 months. It's weird though because I don't think that Spencer looks that big, he has creases in his arms and legs but he doesn't have any of the Gerber baby rolls.

I got to see my friend Natalie's baby last night and he is so little and cute. Congratulations to them! It really made Spencer seem big. I told Tyler I wanted another one (He just laughed because he knew I wasn't serious!)


It was conference weekend this weekend and it was cute because Garret really wanted to see President Hinckley. He got bored pretty fast but at least he was excited. He has trouble falling asleep on our laps but he was so tired. I told him to just put his head back on Tyler and listen to see if he could hear Tyler's heart. It was cute they ended up falling asleep together like that. Here is a picture of the awake conference listeners and the nappers!


Tyler and I went out for a couple hours on Saturday, it was nice to go out without the kids. Our good friends Josh and Kandis watched our kids. Garret hasn't had an accident in a few days but he decided to do a little number two over there while they were watching him. Sorry guys! He really is doing great with potty training.


I talked to my brother this weekend and he got a new job and just bought a house and I have to admit I am a little jealous. I can't wait until we know where we will settle down and I really hope it is close to family. Whenever I talk to my family I realize how much I miss them. Tyler and I are both blessed with great families. It is hard being so far away from them, luckily we have lots of great friends here.


We really haven't done anything too exciting since Garret's birthday. He is happy with all his new toys to play with. Spencer is always happy and I am happy when they are happy- Plus the weather has been amazingly great for this time of year. I am dreading the winter but I will vent about that in another post. Right now the weather is great!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I can't believe Spencer weighs that much! He doesn't look that big at all, you must have a body builder on you hands!

steph said...

wow, garret really wasnt' that big of a baby. and spencer amazes me with his weight. he doens't even look big at all. haha

kristenita said...

spencer is so cute!