Friday, October 19, 2007

Milestones



On Wednesday Spencer rolled over for the first time. At least the first time I saw. He went from belly to back. It was pretty exciting and scary, I kind of like being able to put him somewhere and know he is not going to move. He is getting pretty cute and he is sleeping very well at night. Garret and Spencer slept in the same room for the first time last night. That was exciting for me and Tyler because Spencer was not in our room! Spencer is very gassy and it is nice to not have to hear all of his nightly flatulence.


Garret has been enjoying the rain. We jumped in the puddles today and he thought it was pretty great- I love how every little thing is so exciting and fun for him. It's cute becuase he loves the song "Take me out to the ball game" and sometiems when he is in bed I can hear him trying to sing it. He is borderline obsessed with baseball. Anything that he likes is baseball whatever. For example we went to the pet store today. He says "baseball pet store", he likes dinner so it's "baseball dinner".


Tyler successfully made it through his mid-terms. It was a long hard week for him and we are so proud of all the effort he puts into school. I am sure Tyler will have to study some this weekend- I am hoping we will have time to get out and enjoy the beautiful fall. There really is nothing like the leaves out here. Hopefully I will have some pics to post of them soon.

5 comments:

Water Buffalo said...

Your kids are so cute! They definitely look like brother's too! I wish I could see it as fun to take my kids out to play in puddles..honestly..I admire you.

Amber said...

There's no stopping Spencer now! I'm glad you are getting some sleep, it's always better to feel well rested in the morning.

Leah and Joe said...

So Spencer has gas.... Thats no fun. Does he take after his mom or his dad??

Anonymous said...

Our computer has been down for several weeks, & still is, but today I had to borrow Grandpa's work computer, so I could see our cute liitle Grandsons!!! I have missed seeing their faces, all of your faces & I want to tell you how thankful I am for all of you & that you have made it possible for us to be a part of your lives, even though we are so far away...

We love you so much,
Grandma, Grandpa & Uncle Trenton

Garret, I can remember when your Daddy, & Aunt Tia & Uncle Trenton use to love puddles too!!!!

kristenita said...

I think those boys are going to look like TWINS when they are in high school! so adorable.

the baseball obsession paragraph had me laughing so hard - too cute!