Sunday, December 23, 2007

Glor. .oooo. . .ooo. . .ooo . . . .ooo . . .

Garret loves the song "Angels We Have Heard On High". He walks around singing it. I remember as a kid thinking that the Gloria part went on forever but I never knew it could go on as long as Garret makes it last. He was so excited at church when we sang it. I just love how excited about life he gets. He is so cute whenever he hears a song he knows he says "Mom, Mom (until he gets my attention) it's Holy Jolly (or whatever song it happens to be) me like this one!"

Spencer is doing much better. He slept well last night and seems to be healing quickly. His mouth doesn't look to good but it doesn't seem to be bothering him too much anymore. I keep expecting him to stick it out but he hasn't figured that out yet. I miss his little lizard tongue. He looks different to me- but still just as cute.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Personally, I can't wait to see those two cutie-pies!!

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Rachel, what special Christmas Memories you have, it is interesting that even though our families come from different areas that we had some of the same traditions... I'm sure Tyer has shared many of those with you... I'm so glad that you guys had this christmas to start your own family traditions, a chance to combine both families traditions, cause that's what its all about... Thanks for always sharing fun pictures with us...
Love to all,
Grandma, Granpa, & Uncle Trenton
Love