Tuesday, December 4, 2007

She didn't run away

Garret finally found a little girl that will run away from him when he gives her hugs and kisses.
We babysat Abygail today and they just kept putting the moves on each other. It was pretty mutual. Every time Garret got close to Abygail she kissed him and when I was reading them a story she started rubbing his back. Garret would chase her and then if he was quick enough to catch her he kissed her. I found it pretty entertaining (as long as this is not a sign of things to come).

I have been trying to get a cute picture of Spencer's new teeth- no luck yet- but he sure it cute!

5 comments:

Amber said...

HOW FUN! I wish I could have seen that. You MUST send me copies of the pics. I hope she did well for you, Thank You!

steph said...

haha. cute kids!! looks like you guys may need to watch that little one closely!!

spencer looks so different! how long has it been since i've seen you guys?!?

Debbie said...

I love the pictures !! But it makes it hard to be a Grandma that lives so far away. They sure are little cutie pies. And the tree is nice too!!

Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures,what cute kids so glad you guys are having so much fun,at this time of year in the midst of all the school work & all... Sure do miss you guys!!!
Love to all,
Grandma, Grandpa, & Uncle Trenton

Anthony & Kristie said...

Those pictures are to cute. Go Garret.