Wednesday, January 23, 2008

6 long days and 7 tests later. . .

I'm not pregnant. Some of you may not enjoy this topic but I have got to write about it. The last 6 days have been so stressful. For whatever reason I was 6 days late. I have been freaking out. I have been taking tests (most from the dollar store) like crazy because I have been so nervous. I love my kids but if I had been pregnant I would have had 3 under the age of three. I think Tyler got sick of me going off on how worried I was. I was trying to figure out where in the world I would put another one and complaining about all my plans that were going to get thrown off etc. To make a long story short. . .for the first time in my life I was praying to have a period (literally) and for the first time in my life I wanted to throw a party when it showed up!

8 comments:

Dick&Erica said...

WHEW!!!!!

And you are brave to write about periods on your blog.

Dick said...

Um, I'm not offended, and no topic is off-limits for blogging, but I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

kristenita said...

phew!!

I've wondered about those $1 tests... Guess we can trust their accuracy for now!! ...CAREFUL YOU TWO!

Amber said...

nice! congrats on not being prego!

Harry said...

haha. that's hilarious. three under three would be quite the handful!!

Anthony & Kristie said...

Rachel, you make me laugh. I am glad your prayer was answered.

Josh and Kandis said...

congrats! I'm glad for your sake!!

christy said...

i totally know that feeling...and i would love to attend your party!