Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Just Like Dad

Garret wants to be just like Tyler. It is pretty funny sometimes. He will make this noise that Tyler makes when he clears his throat and say "me, daddy". He also likes to dress like him, wear his shoes, repeat things he has heard Tyler say, go everywhere he can with Tyler, when Tyler is gone he comes up to me and says "mommy, me miss daddy" and so many other things. It is so cute- yesterday when he kept saying he missed Tyler I walked him to school so he could see Tyler playing basketball. He loved it and is currently wearing his "basketball clothes" around the house waiting for Tyler to get home (he even has on a sweat band).


Garret and Tyler are reading "Peter Pan" together.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I love the little piggies poking out from under the blanket. What cute boys you have, all 3 of them.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

How cute... It makes us sooooooo happy that Tyler is such a good Daddy!!! A little crazy, but good... Spencer & Garret are so lucky to have the two of you!
Love to all,
Grandma, Grandpa & Uncle Trenton

Christopher and Alicia said...

Awww, that is so darling. I'm so excited to have a toddler! How adorable.

CresceNet said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.