Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Little Ones


Spencer has been sleeping 11-12 a night almost every night now. It is so nice getting to sleep all night. He goes to bed around 7 and usually wakes up around 7 unless Garret wakes him up at 6:30. He is getting 3 new teeth right now and is pretty fussy. I hope he gets them in soon for both our sakes. He is sitting up for a couple minutes on his own now and can roll over- he just chooses not too most of the time.


Garret is always coming up with funny things now- here are a few favorite quotes-

Me- Maybe someday we will have another baby

Garret- (almost in tears) no baby spency garbage can- keep ever (that means forever)


Me- (Singing) You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. . .

Garret- me no big boy- me sunshine (he insisted on being called this for a day or two)


Garret- Me get big, like dad, leave mommy go to school

Me- aaaaahhh! Please don't grow up and leave mommy


Garret- me like Chase, funny pink potty- yeah pink potty!


Garret- Ella over. . .please. . .Ella Jane. . please. . .me kiss Ella. . please


to be continued. . .


- We watched the movie the bucket list last night- its really good you should all watch it.

One final thought- if you get the chance play games with Kristen- it is really entertaining!!!

6 comments:

kristenita said...

yes, we have a pink potty!! It is awesome. I see it is a hit among the toddler crowd...

Games are only entertaining when Aaron makes me SO MAD! (which is just about everytime we play something...) ha!

Dick&Erica said...

Garret's hilarious! I'm glad he still likes Ella, even if she doesn't return his affection.

And good job Spencer! I dream of the day when I get to sleep all night long again. We're starting tonight with not swaddling Ruby anymore to sleep. Wish us luck!

christy said...

aahhh, sleep. it is the best!

Anonymous said...

Oh what cute little ones we have!!!Looking at them make us smile...
Love to all,
Grandma, Grandpa & Uncle Trenton

Lindsey said...

I just love all of your blogs and all your pictures. I miss you guys and I wish I could come visit. I am trying to make it out there I PROMISE! Love Ya Both!

Just the Three of Us said...

I love that you have all of these types up! You have totally inspired me to do the same for Payton. Your Garret is sooo funny...but then again look who he has for Parents...why wouldn't he be the funniest person out there? Okay I also loved remembering back with you about your first date and second and .......I almost feel like I could just copy and paste some of it into mine. Are you guys going to move to Seattle or what? You two make me laugh! Have a great one! Until next time...