Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My Greatest Modeling Year Ever!!!

Hello this is Tyler,
I know, I know, you are so sick of hearing from me on "the Blog" but just one more for this year (even thought it technically is a new year). I am so thankful for the awesome things in my life, first and foremost my wonderful wife. Rachel has been my angel this year and has saved me in so many ways. It has been a tough semester for me and it didn't have all the outcomes I would have hoped for, but with the help and support of Rachel, Garret, and Spencer (yes Spencer can support me with the cutest little two toothed smile there is) I made it through. And isn't that what life is about, not being perfect at everything but getting through things and still being sane and happy. I don't know if I am the first, but then I don't know if I have ever been. I LOVE MY KIDS. They are the best thing that could have ever happened to Rachel and I. They make our life interesting and I could not imagine it without them. School is good. My opinion on dental school is that I made it in and as long as they don't kick me out before I graduate then all was a success. The friendships that I have made in the past year and a bit have been some of the best that I have ever had. I love you guys, but don't get to big a head because you never know you might not be on my A list, not, fooled you, you all are. All-in-all life has been good this year, and I am sure that this year will be nothing but better. That might sound a little too hunky dory, but I gotta be optimistic, I'm a dental student (you know the whole suicide and dentist thing).
Now on to what is really important my hottest modeling shots of the year. They are in order of hottnessest:

#5 - The googely eye (with a mohawk)

#4 - The Fatherfigure
#3 - The "Toughguy"
#2 - Blue Steel (Obviously)
#1 - The "Hotness" Well I hope this did for you what it did for me. Have a great 2008 and maybe I'll blog again soon.

Later,
Tyler

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Tyler, thank you for joining our family !!! You are the best. I don't think that I should comment on your pictures though.

Love you, Mom(Debbie)

Anonymous said...

All I can say is I Love You son... You are the greatest!!!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Tyler, It was good to hear from you. Wish I had one of those fancy new apple computers to do all the interesting photo effects. Yes, you have a wonderful family and we are so proud of you and all your accomplishments. We love you, Aunt Joanne and Uncle Art