Sunday, January 6, 2008

Six Months Old!


On Saturday Spencer turned six months old. I can't believe he is six months old already- didn't I just have him? Then again it feels like he has always been with us- weird. He is such a sweet baby. He is all smiles and giggles. He loves his big brother Garret, he loves chewing on things, he loves watching everything (I think he is going to be a deep thinker). He is growing big so fast. He sleeps most nights from 7 until about 4 then eats and goes back to sleep usually til I wake him up around 8. He has 2 teeth and 2 on the way. He weighs 18 pounds 13 ounces (75 %) and they said he was 25 1/2 (25 %) but when he had his tongue surgery they said 27 1/2 so I am not sure which is right. His head was 90%. Poor baby had an ear infection and I didn't even know it, the doctor put him on antibiotics when we went in for his check up. They are also a little concerned because he is not very mobile. The doctor didn't seemed overly concerned since his fine motor skills and vocal abilities are up to par but we might have him evaluated by early intervention. They might have some suggestions of ways to get him moving. (Personally I like that I can set him down and know he will be there when I get back!) I love watching Garret and Spencer play. Garret pushes Spencer in the walker and Spencer just laughs and laughs. Garret likes to lay under spencer when he is in the door jumper and he thinks its so funny that Spencer is jumping on him. During their nap time I hear Garret sing to Spencer and tell him if he hears an airplane (So cute!). Spencer brightens our days, he puts a smile on our faces and makes everyone happy- we love our little Spencey!

Yes our living room is orange now!

2 comments:

kristenita said...

hey! I can't believe he's already 6months old either.

p.s. you guys make really cute babies!

p.s.s. I LOVE the new paint.

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie pie, we can't believe he is already 6 months old...
Love to all,
Grandma, Granpa & Uncle Trenton