Sunday, January 6, 2008

Underwear Party

It sounds kind of weird- but on January 3rd we had an Underwear Party (Really is was hot dogs, cake and whistles) We have been telling Garret for a couple weeks once we have his Underwear party he would be a big boy and wear underwear all the time. So we had the party we ate and blew whistles and cheered for Garret and put him in underwear. He loved it and has done really well since (I am not about to say we are done with potty training I learned my lesson last time we put him in underwear). It was fun and Garret was so cute and excited. He walked around saying "No diapers, me big boy, underwear all the time. . .hurray".
Just so we are all clear - Garret was the only one in his underwear!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

So cute! Glad to hear you and Tyler weren't running around in your undewear too! Let me know if it sticks, I am going to need potty training tips in about a year!

christy said...

excellent idea! i have never tried the underwear party before, i think i will for haven!

Christopher and Alicia said...

What a great idea - I think I will try this when it's Sheldon's turn. And I'm glad for the clarification - no seriously - I really thought you were all in your underwear too and thought it was a little querky, but hey, it's all about getting those kids potty-trained, right?! =)