Sunday, February 3, 2008

Blanket Fort

We made a blanket fort last night. Garret loved it- he thought it was so fun. We read books in the fort and sang songs and he thought it was great to just get in and out - over and over. I love that when you have kids you get to experience the fun little things again (seriously, I think Tyler was having as much fun as Garret).



These last couple days have been fun. Thursday night Christy threw a spa night. It was fun to get together with the girls and she taught us some skin rubs and massage things (she is a massage therapist). I think Tyler is starting to wonder when he is going to get a massage- now that I supposedly know how. Saturday morning some of us girls went to a movie. It's so fun to get out without the kids.

Last night unfortunently was a break from the fun. Garret was up coughing all night. He would cough, then cry for me to come help him. He was so loud that Spencer was waking up (they don't usually ever wake each other up). I would go calm him but then he would wake up again. I ended up holding him most of the night. I could not sleep and he was so miserable. He seems better this morning but it was a long night.

This is Spencer's new trick- So cute (the only problem is- it inspires Garret to imitate it)


video

7 comments:

christy said...

love the new look, red is excellent! cute trick spencer! and blanket forts are the best, my boys build them several times a week in toran's room, we need more blankets!

steph said...

i love blanket forts. i bet the boys loved that.

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

My brother and I used to do blanket forts all the time. All your boys look like they are having fun! I can't believe how much Garret and Spencer look like their mommy!

Courtney

Anonymous said...

All kids young & old like blanket forts ....Love all the memories at cute pictures...
Love,
Grandma, Grandpa, & Uncle Trenton

Leah and Joe said...

Everytime I see your kids they are playing in that clothes hamper! They are so cute! And hey, why didnt you tag me?? Can I pretend like you did?

Sarah said...

hey! Do you want to get together on Thursday? I don't have your phone number, but pop me an email. I love your Valentine's Day story!

Aaron & Devony said...

ha ha! mostly I really love that in the blanket fort spencer is in the laundry basket! Best ever!