Thursday, February 14, 2008

I completely, one-hundred precent LOVE Tyler


My Tyler

Our Valentine's Day has just begun and it is already perfect. We do not always do a lot for Valentine's day but this year when I got up there was a pile of envelopes and there was supposed to be a CD (Tyler fell and his CD burner is not working) so there was music set up on my computer. Each envelope tells me when to open it and then inside there is a note telling me which song to listen to and why it makes him think of me. It is so fun! (I love the sappy romantic stuff). I can't wait till I get to open the next one!!! Thank you Tyler for making sure I always feel your love- I love you!
Valentine's Day in Colorado Springs 2006
The kids woke up to a couple little gifts on the table and Garret was so excited (last night I found a couple stocking things from Christmas I forgot to put out and I had picked them each up something from the dollar store) I love how easy it is to make them excited. Garret keeps telling me "Happy Valentine's day" and giving me kisses. I dyed their oatmeal red (always a hit).

It is only 9:00 but it is already a great day!

7 comments:

Josh and Kandis said...

Tyler is so cute to you! And ya gotta love those Colo Spgs memories!

Debbie said...

Like I have said before - "That man is a keeper !!"
You are both pretty special.

Love, Mom

Natalie said...

What a great hubby!

Johnny and Angela said...

What a great idea and totally sweet!

BRENT & KASHANN said...

Why does Tyler always have to make the rest of our husbands look bad?
That is just way too cute that he did that for you.

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

How cute is that...to still be romantic. Maybe Tyler can give Cliff some pointers on how to keep the romance during dental school!!

Anonymous said...

You both are very lucky!!! Alan said he definitely needs to take romance lessons from both his son & son in law!!! We're glad your day was so special...

Love to all,
Grandma, Grandpa & Uncle Trenton (without his beard)