Saturday, February 9, 2008

Revenge

Tyler thinks it is funny to interupt the few minutes of peace I get in the shower by sneaking in and turning the water to cold. He is even low enough to get Garret involved in his schemes. I caught him last time but the fact that he persist in teasing me ALL the time (I won't even list the offenses) means its time for retaliation. Me on the other hand, treat him with nothing but kindness and dignity-until now. To keep a long post short- It's time for some payback- I need ideas. . .

3 comments:

Amber said...

hmmm, i've got an idea. but i'll have to tell you in person so that tyler doesn't find out :)

Debbie said...

Me too !!!!!!

TyLER said...

Ha Ha Ha... All you vengeful funny women. Aren't you soooooo tricky. You should be careful in believing Rachel though, she has a little bit of devil in her (I think it comes from her mom), and if you take part in this there is no turning back. War will be declared, and just ask Rachel, I always win! I'm sneakier, more patient, and even more evil then my better half. So beware and be careful, this is a war you don't want to get mixed up in.

Sincerely,
Tyler