Monday, February 25, 2008

Sand and a big change for me

Friday we took the kids to the mall and let them play in some sand boxes they had set up there. Garret and his little friends really enjoyed it. Then we went to dinner- it seems like its been a while since we went out with any friends!
A couple more just cause they are cute!


I got a new calling at church- I am the new nursery leader. I am going to miss the young women so much. It is going to be such a big change- I feel like I will never see anyone at church anymore and I finally got Garret going on his own and excited and now I am with him again. Even with all of my worries about it- I do really enjoy the little kids and I will try to do my best with them- I just hope I have the energy to do the job well!

2 comments:

Jason said...

Congrats on your new calling - you will be so great and I know all the kids love you anyway!

~Amber (not jason, i'm just too lazy to sign out and then sign back in)

Aaron & Devony said...

good luck with your new calling! I love all your pics and videos, and particulary the second pic here of spencer. too fun!