Sunday, March 30, 2008

2008 Semi-formal

We decided to go to the dental school semi-formal this year. We had a really good time. I don't think I have ever seen Tyler "bust a move" like he did last night. I think someone might have spiked his drink.....(not really). I wish I had taken the camera with me so I had proof of Tyler's moves. His goal was to work off the dinner (If he didn't reach his goal he was pretty close- that man was dripping sweat!)
We had our first paid babysitter for the occasion. I was nervous just because Spencer can be a bit moody. In the end everyone survived so that's what really matters and we enjoyed being out.


4 comments:

Dick&Erica said...

You guys look great! Love the dress. Sounds like it was a lot of fun.

Who did you pay to babysit? That's a big reason why we didn't go this time. I can never think of anyone who will come sit at our house while our kids sleep.

Leah and Joe said...

Rach your a babe! Sounds like lots of fun!

Anthony & Kristie said...

What a cute couple. Rachel, you are looking good.

Brent and Kashann said...

Rachel you look fabulous. I love the dress!