Monday, March 31, 2008

"Jesus make this"

I just love all the funny things that Garret says- so I write them down so I can remember them. Sorry if they bore anyone.

Garret (eating cereal)- "Mom, Jesus made me cereal, that pretty nice of him."

Garret- "I watch special movies" (there is nothing really funny about this except that he says it all day long, followed by "please")

Garret- "I miss Gamma sometimes...I play with her sometimes in my head."

Garret- (after waking up from a nap) "I miss you so much Mommy"

Garret- "When I get big, I go school play fooseball like Daddy"
Me- "Do you think you will do anything else at school"
Garret- "Work on teeth too"

Garret- "My leg hurts, I was singing too much"

Garret- "I need go potty"
Garret-" I so sorry, I poop my underwear. Stinks so bad, get gloves Mommy"
Me- "Garret, why did you poop in your underwear?"
Garret- "Too any cookies at Sarah's house" (he is already evading responsibility)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Can I just say, that I absolutely love that you include the funny things that Garrett says, we think they are so cute!! It's hilarious!! I also have tried to write down the cute things our girls have said. I need to do better and then blog them so other people can enjoy! Thanks so much for sharing with us. :0)

Rozannah said...

These are soo funny! I can't wait till Lorenzo can talk...hopefully he is as funny as Garret.