Wednesday, April 9, 2008

9 Months


Spencer had his nine month check up today. NINE MONTHS! How did that happen.... He weighs 22 pounds 9 ounces (75%) and is 29.5 inches long (90%). He is healthy and happy. The doctor even told me not to worry about him crying before bed (he always cries for a minute or two, sometimes ten minutes) he said since he doesn't take a pacifier or suck his thumb that is how he goes to sleep and I should just be thankful he sleeps eleven of twelve hours after that (and I am thankful). Spencer is still a little behind in gross motor skills but the doctor said to just keep working with him and in his opinion he will probably just stand up and start walking one day. He does think we should keep with the early intervention until he is caught up (which is fine with me, as if I am going to object to a very nice lady coming once a week to play with him!). Spencer is a good eater, I am almost done nursing him (I had planned to go to a year but he is a biter and not to interested anymore- It makes me a little sad because that was our snuggle time but overall I am excited to be done). We love our little Spencer and think he is just the cutest little guy!

4 comments:

Leah and Joe said...

I dont get to see him until he is 1 year! He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie he is. Both of them. I am going to spend a little more time reading. I so enjoy your site!

Anonymous said...

Oops! should have said from Aunt Marianne.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a cutie he is, & we're sad too because we don't get to see him until he is 1 year...
Love,
Grandma, Grandpa & Uncle Trenton