Friday, April 4, 2008

A busy week

This week was a busy week of friends, physical therapist and outings. It was nice to have so many thing to do, the weather is getting warmer and it really makes me love the seasons. Coming from Washington I never experienced the anticipation that comes with the seasons. I am so anxious for Spring and I just get so excited when the grass becomes visible from under the snow. I have flowers starting to come in, we went to the zoo and played T-Ball in the backyard. I remember enjoying the excitement of the other seasons approaching too. It was just a good week. Here are a couple pictures (I didn't get pictures of everything- no pictures of playing with Ella, Spencer and his Physical therapist, playgroup at Amber's etc. trust me it was a busy week!)

Building a fort at Sarah's house. Garret had so much fun, he keep saying "I so happy I go to Jacob's house"Getting ready to go to the zoo- we all wore our baseball hats and flip-flops!Me and my boys at the zoo- A bunch of friends went with us- it was GREAT!Spencer's new smile! He makes this smile then makes fun excited noises that just sound like he is breathing in really hard- He is so cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures! We always love to see our cutie pies...
Love,
Grandma, Grandpa, & Uncle Trenton

kristenita said...

cute pix. I was wondering if you guys got new couches - ha, they are sarah a's! garret's hair has gotten so dark this winter. I'm sad we missed the zoo!

COME SPRING!!!

Leah and Joe said...

Your kids look great! I cant wait to see them! Both of them are getting so big.

Garth, Melissa and Hugh Porter said...

So the last pict of Spenc is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Thanks so much for organizing the zoo trip...it's so nice to get out and have fun things to do!