Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Empty Glasses


Who ever said you had to drink to have fun was WRONG! (Honestly I've never drank so I guess I am bias but I do know this- we had fun last night!) We went and watched our friends Kristen and Jonas sing at this little bar downtown that does open mic. They were awesome! And it is always fun to get together with the girls. We put off book club for a week so I am forced to wait a whole week before I get to see if everyone else loves Mr. Rochester like I do (we read Jane Eyre- one of my personal favorites!).
Good Times! (There were seven of us, but I we learned that we look like more in the eyes of drunk men!)

Kristen and Jonas




Jammed in the car. It really wasn't bad (well....I did almost fall out- but only once).






A random picture of Garret jumping with Ella, he had so much fun and I like this picture because Ella looks like she is jumping off.

2 comments:

Leah and Joe said...

Rach-You little boozer! Wait till your kids see those pictures!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures!!! Can't wait until Garret can come jump on our tramp...
Love,
Grandma, Grandpa & Uncle Trenton