Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fun Times

I have decided I am not to picky about what we do for fun- anything that is different from the routine is great with me. Here are a few pics of what we have been up to. Playing dress-up, the Botanical Gardens and Crew's Birthday, we also enjoyed having the missionaries over.









Spencer recently decided he likes sleeping on his stomach and ever since then has been wetting through his clothes at night. Does this mean that I need to buy him more expensive diapers or should I move him up a size...hmmmm...I need to do something because I can not keep washing sheets and clothes at this rate....Another Spencer update he says DADA not all the time either he most definently knows what it means and oh boy does he love his Daddy!

5 comments:

Amber said...

How fun!

I noticed that Target diapers always leaked on Jackson because he sleeps on his tummy. Other generic diapers do fine (Wegmans are my favs), it's just the way targets diapers are made that they leak up front.

Candi & Ezra said...

We hit the Gardens on Saturday too! Gotta love dollar day! Avery had a blast picking the pretty flowers :( I am suprised they didn't kick us out! Too bad we missed you guys!

Natalie said...

Taylor wears Pampers and he still wets through them, so I am not sure changing brands will make a difference. But if so, let me know!

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

It is always nice to just get out of the house....looks like spring has come your way!!

Aaron & Devony said...

I've found with Sydney that she can wear the diapers that have the stretchy tab sides way longer without leaking than she can the no stretch tab cheaper ones. She doesn't sleep on her tummy though, so that might make a big difference.