Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

This year for Mother's Day Tyler and the boys made me breakfast and dinner and they were all just as nice as can be to me. I got lots of hugs and kisses from my favorite three guys. Then Tyler gave me my big present!!! Monday he said was to be a day off from everything and lived up to it. He cleaned the whole house, I went out shopping, lunch at the cheesecake factory and to the spa and he cooked me dinner. It was so great!!! The best part was coming home and seeing how excited they were to have me home again. I love being a Mom. I love my boys so much. We love our Moms too. Families are the greatest!!!

2 comments:

kristenita said...

looks like you & erica had a FABULOUS mother's day celebration!! props to tyler, what a great day for you.

Leah and Joe said...

Happy Mothers Day-sister! Looked like a fun day, I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you.