Friday, May 9, 2008

A Stress Free Day









Tyler finished his semester yesterday (Great Job Tyler!). Spring extension starts up again next week. This weekend he doesn't have to think about school at all! He took Garret golfing this morning(they both had a great time), we went to a dental school picnic in the afternoon(it was the perfect day to get outside and everyone seemed so relaxed!) and finished the day off by working on our garden(Garret actually helped pull weeds- he said he loves weeding the garden-I am so glad because that is my least favorite part of gardening). Spencer got into sitting three times today all by himself and he took two steps all on his own! Oh and just so you know I did not even realize that all my boys were matching until someone said something (Tyler got them dressed!)

3 comments:

Water Buffalo said...

your boys are so cute! I can't believe how light Spencer's hair looks. Glad you had a stress free day...those are always nice:)

Amber said...

I'm so glad you guys got to have a great family day! Good luck in the garden. I've got some tomato and pepper plants for you that I'll bring by later. Happy Saturday!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you can have a fun weekend together, stress free...We love all the cute pictures! Can't wait to picnic with you guys this summer... We're Very, very, very excited!!
Love to all,
Grandma, Grandpa & Uncle Trenton

p.s. Way to go Spencer!!!!!!!!