Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day





Happy Fathers Day! Tyler is such a great Dad. Every time I see him with our boys it melts my heart. I love that he plays with them, takes time to teach them, and is a good example for them. The boys love him so much. He really is their hero. I hope they always try to be like their Daddy.
Tyler wore his new tie to church today! (I knew he would!) Then Garret decided he needed a tie too- he wants to be just like Dad. We made Tyler breakfast and have plans to cater to him all day. We love him so much!



We are so thankful for our Fathers and the lessons they taught us. We would not be the people that we are if it were not for them. Happy Father's Day to our Dads. Thank you for everything!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I loved the pictures !!
Those boys look more like their dad every day. What cutie pies !!
Love, Mom