Monday, June 23, 2008

"I still love you"


My little Garret has been so much trouble lately. I would say that overall he is a really easy kid but the last couple days he has not felt like listening to me. I don't know if it has something to do with the fact that Spencer has been sick so we have been at home a lot and I have been busy with Spencer or if it is a new stage- I hope its the first.

I put him in time out today and when I went to talk to him he looked me in the eyes and said "Mom, I still love you". I love him so much which is why it is so frustrating for me when he is being trouble. I want to just play with him and hug him and have fun with him, but instead I feel like I spend all my energy saying "Garret, we don't do that, was that a good choice". Hopefully he gets it all out of his system before we leave on vacation in a week.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

It's just a stage. He is so stinken cute !! I can't wait to see him. And of course, everyone else too !!
Love you all, Mom