Sunday, June 29, 2008

Spencer





Spencer turns one on Saturday. Since we are going to be out of town on his birthday we let him open his presents early (we didn't want to take them with us!) He really enjoyed it- so did Garret. I can not believe Spencer is almost one, it has gone by so fast- yet I can't imagine life without him. He is such a fun little guy. He makes so many funny faces, he loves playing with his brother, he is learning new words (he says mamma and dadda, dog, this and he has a few others that he is working on), he likes to snuggle, read and be tickled. He loves soft blankets and animals. He hates having things taken away from him! I don't know what his stats are (and I won't until we get back) but when I put him on the scale he is around 24-25 pounds so he is a fairly sturdy little guy. We are excited to share his birthday with family and friends in Rexburg!

3 comments:

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

I can't get over how much he looks like you Rachael!! Where does the time go? It looks like he is walking now?? The twins are yet to show off their moves...I hope it comes soon because I am tired of carrying them around.

Spencer is such a cutie....as well as Garret!

Leah and Joe said...

He is cute! I cant wait to see him-tomorrow!

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday !!!

Love, Grandma Beck