Friday, July 18, 2008

Memories

I know i have a million things to put on my blog but I can't do pictures from this computer so you will all have to wait to hear about our adventures til we get home. This will be fun in the meantime.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (either with just me, just tyler, or the both of us!). It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

7 comments:

Amber A. said...

I remember you accepting a very last minute invitation to a Sabre's hockey game w/my sister Cathy and I. Then we went for french fries at McDonalds. We had a great time. Thanks for joining us.

Natalie said...

um, condoms at a YW activity...hmmmm. Maybe I shouldn't have said that on your blog.

Water Buffalo said...

Mr. Jenney's class...enough said!:)

Alicia said...

I have a lot of fun memories with you - especially funny ones about when you and Tyler were dating. Or at that point, I think he was mostly dating you. =) And then seeing you at the Oregon temple!

Anyway, the first thing that popped into my head was the skirt you made me! That was so sweet, and I still love it to this day.

By the way - I've been SO out of the blogging loop, I didn't realize you were in Rexburg! We were there too - shoot - I would have loved to see you. Oh well, better luck next time. Glad you had a great time!

Just the Three of Us said...

Hey you stole my favorite. The best part of the night though was when we all had to fit into teeny tiny tia's clothes because ours were all soaked! That was the best!

Aaron & Devony said...

hmm, mostly just working at the Soc dept together. When you came we were always to the relaxing point of the day when there wasn't as much going on so we got to sit and chat! I loved that job.

Ann Marie said...

I remember when I lived with you my very first semester at college. I remember how you and tyler would always hang out at our apt and you two taught me how to play hearts. I also remember how you always wanted to set me up on a date with someone and I was all shy and would always be like..."well,thats ok" Anywho it was a good first roommate experience.