Monday, July 7, 2008

Temple, Fourth of July and Work






I am way behind so these posts might be short- we are having a great time though!  Tyler, Tia and I took a quick trip to the Rexburg Temple!  It is so beautiful, I wish it had been there when we were living there.  I am so jealous of people that have a temple in their backyard! The temple was being built when we moved so we were so excited to see it done.  

We started working on our little cleaning project Thursday (July 3) and worked on it off and on until we left Rexburg.  It kept us pretty busy but at least we got to be together while we were there.  I won't miss the job but we are grateful that we got to work there.

The fourth of July was so fun.  We got to spend it with family- there was good food and fireworks.  Garret loved the pop-its and the big fireworks.  Spencer was just in awe of it all.  They were both exhausted by the end of the night.  

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Its about time we got more fun posts from you. Love the pictures!

Leah and Joe said...

That week was so fun! Now we are all anxious to read about your Washington adventures!

Heath Family said...

Your oldest son has the smile of Elder Fordham himself! Greetings from Idaho....let's keep in touch.

Dustin and Megann Heath

Dave & Briste said...

Okay, I promised I wouldn't get emotional, but I miss Tyler. Things just aren't that great around here without Tyler. If you would send him back as soon as possible I would appreciate it greatly. Besides, you've had him long enough, it's my turn.

P.S. This will probably show up under Briste's name, but it's actually me (Dave, your favorite out of shape friend from Buffalo).

Aaron & Devony said...

I am so jealous of the people that get the temple there too! When we had Sydney sealed to us there tons of the workers were college students! How great would that have been! Ahh! We were a few years too early!