Saturday, August 30, 2008

So much to do and so little time

The summer is coming to an end and we only have one more summer out here.  I feel like we have taken advantage of our time out here.  We have seen a lot and done a lot but there is still so much more to do.  Some of the things we would love to do before we move are-

-Spend a weekend in NYC
-Go to Montreal, Toronto and maybe even PEI (but that might be more of a road trip than we are willing to do)
-Explore Chicago
-Camp in the Adirondacks
-Go on the Maid of the Mist
-We want to stop by Gettysburg when we go to DC next
-Letchworth state park in the fall
-I still haven't been to the Anchor Bar (I hear its not that good but we live in BUFFALO I have to go there)

I know there are more (we were just talking about our to do list but I forget things sometimes).  It seems like a lot, I don' t know if we will get it all in or not.  We really have done a lot out here (how can our list still be so long?!), there is just a lot to do out here!  SO MUCH TO DO AND SO LITTLE TIME!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

It is an amazing place, and there is so much to do. You will just have to do what you can, and count your blessings for all of that. Think of us poor people that only get to see those places when we go to visit our kids! I guess what we really need is to plan more visits there so that you have an excuss to go to all of those places. After all, you would have to be the tour guide !!

Love, Mom

Aaron and Devony said...

You're definitely right about the Anchor Bar! You can't live in Buffalo and not go there at least once!

Anthony and Kristie said...

Something to think about. Anthony and I also have a goal to spend a weekend in NYC while we live here, however we want to do it with no kids. I think you and Tyler should also try it with no kids, that way we can swap baby sitting. What do you think?