Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lately...

GARRET has been saying the most entertaining prayers. Thank you for the upstairs and the downstairs, Josh and Kandis's balls (referring to their toys), his blanket, the angels, everything in our house (he lists anything he can think of), his friends and their mommy's and daddy's, anyone he can think of from the scriptures, that he is not in time out....etc.

SPENCER has decided he likes to give kisses, wrestle, scream and he too is infatuated with his blanket (he doesn't tickle his nose with it but wads it up and puts it by his face).

WE have participated in some fun and special events. (Baby blessings, time with friends and family, I got to go to a swanky baby shower that was tons of fun...).

I have learned even more that Tyler is my absolute favorite person to hang out with. Not because we are always out doing exciting things but because even the little things are fun together. We have been reading a book together and I love it. I could sit in his arms and listen to him read to me forever. I made him commit to reading to me all day long if I am ever bedridden.

GARRET has made me laugh. He was in his room separating his toys and when I went in to ask what he was doing he said "just getting the stuff I don't use to sell on Ebay". (Tyler sold stuff on Ebay to get his new bike).

I have been exhausted. I don't know if it is from lack of sleep or that fact that my kids not only play together more but fight more. Spencer knows how to scream and Garret knows how to make him scream and I am already tired of playing referee. (They really do play well most of the time but they get in evil moods and then things are out of control).

I have had this weird back ache that won't go away and I am so sick of it. It started in Toronto and when I bend in the wrong direction I have to stand up real quick because it hurts so bad...I just don't know what to do about it.

I have felt absolutely disorganized and out of my mind. I can't seem to get much done and yet I feel busy all the time. I go to the store and can't remember everything I was going to pick up....

TYLER has been obsessed with his triathlon goal. It's cute he is always reading about it, exercising or talking about it. I am excited for him....if only I were in better shape I could do it with him...

LIFE has been moving forward and we are enjoying it!

8 comments:

Debbie said...

What a great family !!
Loved it.

Love, Mom

kristenita said...

swanky?

the ebay comment killed me. that was too funny, garret!

p.s. you really do spell it "mustache." oops! I could have sworn...

Nat said...

back hurts, tired, memory lapse, ... hmmmmmm? do these symptoms sound familiar to anybody else?

Rachel and Tyler said...

I think the party was swanky- I looked it up to make sure I knew what the word meant...elegant or ostentatious ( I think a dinner party dressed up is elegant)...synonyms...stylish, chic, smart, fashionable.

I like your spelling of mustache!!!

Rachel and Tyler said...

No I am not pregnant...thats why is been weird!

kristenita said...

oh & actually I looked up mustache & MOUstache is the british spelling. so I guess it can go either way. we were both right! maybe I was going back to my ancestral roots on that one? or have been reading too many books lately? anyway.

hope your back feels better! you should come to yoga!!

Amber said...

hmmm, i'm thinking prego too. are you sure? have you taken a test?

i just want everyone to be prego so that i'm not alone...could be wishful thinking...but could be true!

Rachel and Tyler said...

I AM NOT PREGNANT! I PROMISE!