Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Number 3


No we are not having baby number 3.....Garret got his third haircut tonight! There was very little humidity today and so his hair didn't really curl, it was hanging in his eyes and he was constantly brushing it out of his face- I realized with winter quickly approaching that there would be less humidity/less curl for quite a while. I didn't want to trim it and have to keep it trimmed up every couple weeks so off it came (I hope he has cute curls again by next summer). He was so excited in the beginning. He wanted to "look like Daddy". Then he started saying "I don't wanna cut my hair" but it was too late. I miss his curls already but I still think he is a handsome little man and he will enjoy having it out of his eyes. We straightened it so we could see how long it really was!The Mullet!Tyler misses the curls!
Garret loves looking like Daddy!

6 comments:

TyLER said...

This sucks. I can't believe we cut Garret's hair. If I could take something back in my life it would be tonight's activities. Part of Garret's personality is his hair and we took it away from him. I took away part of my sons personality. WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait until it is back. I'M SORRY GARRET. Please forgive me. I won't do it again.

Johnny and Angela said...

I liked the mullet, but he looks great with the buzz too.

Rachel and Tyler said...

Tyler is being overly dramatic...I admit we love the curls but...We both think he looks adorable!

Leah and Joe said...

He is still the cutest little 'almost 3 year old' ever!

Josh Kandis & Hayden said...

He looks different with it short but he's still such a cutie!

Debbie said...

Oh, My Goodness !! That is one cute little guy (Make that 2 cute little guys ((maybe they aren't both so little!)). ( -:
Tell Garret that I think he looks GREAT !!!!!!!!!!

Love, Mom