Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Late Night

Every time I go out I tell myself to come home by midnight (otherwise it takes me a couple days to recover). Monday night I got home around two thirty. I actually haven't felt too bad this time. Steph had a shower and of course we got chatty!

With Halloween this week it is a busy week. We have a Halloween party tonight and of course Halloween Friday. The kids are so excited for it all. I am sure I will have lots of fun pictures of my little chicken and duck. Here they are by the "warm spot". Last week when I turned the heat on Garret immediately ran to the heater and sat down and said "My Warm Spot". I can't believe that he remembered it. In the morning the heat goes up at seven and Garret gets up every morning to the sound of it and runs to sit by it. (It's not like I keep my house that cold). Now Spencer goes running to the warm spot too.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

So cute! That was what my counsins and I use to do when I stayed at their house. In the morning we would take our blankets to the heater and put our feet on it. Funny!

kristenita said...

60 is cold!!
:)

Amber said...

I have to agree, 60 IS cold, but over 65 is hot!

You guys where super cute last night :)

Debbie said...

Those boys are so cute. But they need a rug in front of their warm spot to sit on !! Give them both a kiss from Grandma.

Love, Mom

Aaron and Devony said...

I really love the warm spot pic. What darling little boys you have!

Tia Saxton said...

Ask Garret if it can be my warm spot too..:) They are getting so big, it seems every time I see a new picture of them they have changed!