Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Little Blessings

I have felt so awful the last couple days and three things have saved me.

First Tyler got done at three yesterday so he took the kids to the zoo and took care of dinner and everything. He is so awesome.


He brought me home some night time medicine which I haven't really taken before and that stuff knocked me out. I took it at eight thirty or so and was out cold for hours. If I hadn't gotten sleep last night I do not know how I could have managed my two needy children today. I love them so much but it is so hard to take care of kids when I am sick.


Finally, I have the best neighbors. My neighbor Kandis brought me a little basket with soup and orange juice in it (I am sure my Mom is smiling right now- she likes knowing I am taken care of) and she brought dinner. They have been there for us since Rexburg (longer for Tyler and Josh) and we just love them. We love all our friends here.


Hopefully it is gone or mostly gone by tomorrow because we have big plans for our Jewish holiday day off.

1 comment:

Josh Kandis & Hayden said...

It's the least I could do after all you have done for us!