Sunday, October 26, 2008

Peace and Quiet



Tyler and I went to a Halloween party on Friday night. Our friend Callie watched our kids (Garret has a new love interest!). It was so nice going out and fun getting all dressed up. Kristen and Aaron threw the party and did an awesome job. Their house looked so good and the food was amazing. She put on the invitation that you had to wear a costume (I am so glad she did, I hate wondering if other people are going to be dressed up or not....you never want to the only one dressed up or the only one not dressed up). Everyones costumes were great. We went as "Peace and Quiet" (a hippie and a mime).

Jonas (Karate), Tuffy and Jillian (Toothfairy and Toothless child), Kristen and Aaron (Juno and Boyfriend- can't remember his name), Dave and Briste (Farmer and Farmer's wife), Brent and Kashann (Daddy Warbucks and Annie), Sarah and John (Chef and bun in the oven), Dave and Steph (Britney and K-fed), Richard and Erica (Where's Waldo), Glenn and Christy (Pirate and Batman), Josh (Newspaper guy ?), Tyler and I (Peace and Quiet).

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I think that the two of you looked great. I would love to see the group photo as well!!

Love, Mom

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! It is always so nice have a night out without the kids.

Tia Saxton said...

Nice costumes. I bet Tyler had way to much fun with that one!

Marianne Thayne said...

I loved your costumes. I didn't even know you would know what a hippie is Rachel.... You looked pretty perfect. Did the mime stay quiet all night? That would have been a challenge. You guys are so cute. I love reading about you.