Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday

Today was such a great day. My nursery kids (Garret included) sang with the primary. They sang "I am a child of God" in sacrament meeting. I was so proud of them. They are so much fun. I am going to be sad in January when some of them move up because I will miss them. Our class is finally running smoothly and even though we come home from church exhausted it's fun. Garret's little head was just poking up above the wall, he had on his cute little smile and I was pretty close to crying. He is so big!

This afternoon we carved/painted pumpkins. The kids loved it. They also loved playing with Tyler's pumpkin's guts!







To finish our day we shared dessert with friends!


Yesterday Garret set the whole table all by himself. He was pretty proud of himself.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

What a great idea!! I have a little pumpkin for Sheldon but obviously I wasn't wanting to carve it with him. Painting is a great idea!

Oh, and thank you for your Halloween party post! How fun! It also gave me some fun ideas about what to be for Halloween... I'm so at the awkward stage of my pregnancy and I just wasn't sure what to be, and that gave me some ideas! Thanks!

Tia Saxton said...

Oh I wish we could of carved pumpkins with you guys! The boys are so cute. Give them a kiss for me!