Monday, November 17, 2008

I am thankful...

On Sunday we made trees and on each leaf we wrote what we were thankful for. Garret came up with his all by himself (I thought he might need help), they are surprisingly not that funny (I thought he would say how he was thankful for toilet paper or something like that) but it was very sweet that these are the things he thought of.


Garret is thankful for....


Trees

Blessings

Sleeping

Love

That he was born and lived in Heaven a long time ago

Daddy

Spencey

Mommy

Heaven

Jesus Christ

Family

Counting

Writing

Church

Books

I love Daddy

Friends

Prayer

That Heavenly Father Loves me

5 comments:

Marianne Thayne said...

That is so sweet and precious. From the mouths of children. He is such a cutie and you are an awesome mom and do a great job!

Amber said...

what a great idea! you are so creative and your kids are so darn lucky!

kristenita said...

can I put "toilet paper" on my thankful list?

Alicia said...

What a darling boy. I love how simple and "down to basics" his list is - reminds you of what's really important.
Can I just say that you have the most handsome little boys?! They are so cute.

Oh - and I forgot the vinegar last week when I did laundry - so I'll have to try it next week!

Four makes more... said...

I'm pretty sure you do know her. What's your maiden name and I'll ask her. I know she did live around there but I'm not sure if it was Shelton. I'll ask!

* jenni