Friday, December 26, 2008

The mail came today....

...and he passed!!!

For those of you that don't know. Tyler did not pass the boards the first time. He worked really hard this semester and passed them on round two. I am so proud of him. I am proud of him for passing and most importantly for the way he failed. I know that sounds awful and don't get me wrong it would have been awesome if he had passed the first time- but he took a bad situation and made the most out of it. He had moments of discouragement, but he never wished others had failed, he never got angry, he tried to see the good in the situation and he accepted that whatever happened if he worked his hardest was meant to be!

He got his scores while I was out. He was waiting in the driveway when I got home (I wish I could have captured his excitement), he was practically hyperventilating with excitement. It was the best news! Way to go Tyler (Biochem is finally officially over)!!!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wahoo!!!

Johnny and Angela said...

Congrats!

Debbie said...

(-:
(-:
(-:
(-:
(-:
(-:
(-:

The Bennett Family Blog said...

Congratulations! What a great accomplishment for you and your family! Best wishes for 2009! Keep up the blog. It is so much fun to read and once again your boys are soooo cute!!

kristenita said...

yippeeeeee!

Leah and Joe said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Love Leah and Joe