Monday, December 29, 2008

More Break Pics


Spencer kept pulling on his diaper so I said "Spencer do you need to go potty" Garret got all excited and insisted we get the potty seat for him. Then he sat by him and told him stories. I gave Spencer a treat for sitting on the potty. Right after he ran in the bathroom, tried to take his pants off and kept saying "treat, treat". We are not potty training but it was pretty cute!

Date Night (we are dorks)- It is a good thing we went when we did because Garret got sick right after and has been sick since.

The face Spencer makes when we tell him to make a funny face

We don't have to prompt Garret to get a funny face


They love playing dress up- this is a pirate face.

Garret LOVES his tent. He has been "practicing" hiking. Then he camps. It is pretty cute. He thinks he is big enough to go on a "man hike".

4 comments:

Debbie said...

What sweet boys. Keep the pictures coming. I just can't get enough !!!!1

Love, Mom

Leah and Joe said...

They are so cute! I wish they could just come to Rexburg and visit me! Tell them I say hi!

Amber said...

What cuties! Garret told me all about his tent and going to see the movie when he woke up that night. He was soooo excited about them and it was all I could think of to get his mind off you two not being there and his head hurting.

I hope he feels better soon.

Alicia said...

I love the picture of Garrett in the pirate outfit - how adorable!

Also - Congratulations to Tyler! What an accomplishment. I totally understand the "failure" deal. Christopher didn't get into the business school he wanted originally and it was a really neat experience to watch the way he handled it (we had to wait 2 full years afterward to apply again, so it was a pretty big deal)! It just confirmed what an awesome guy I married, and I think it was the same experience for you! Anyway, congratulations, what a relief!!

Lastly, Merry Christmas! Sounds like yours was awesome! Way to go on all the deals!