Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We are so excited

We are so excited for Christmas. Here are a couple more fun things we have done while we waited for Christmas-
-Our countdown calender- The boys love putting the magnet on the fridge
-Played, Played, Played

-Shovelled
-Had fun getting packages in the mail. Every time the doorbell rang we would all run to see who or what it was. Some of the packages even had things to play with early.
-Played in the snow
-Last minute shopped (Tyler and Garret...they said it was a mad house)
-Visited our friends Rick and Cindy. We all love them. They even got the boys an early Christmas present. Spencer was scared of it but has gotten braver. Cindy sent Garret home with some cookies and on the way out he said "I gonna call you and tell you when these cookies are all gone so I can come get some more." Crazy kid!!!
-Begged and pleaded with my Mom to let us open stuff early. Garret loved calling her and saying "Please Grandma, I love you so much, can I open my present today...I think I know what it is".
I can't believe today is Christmas Eve. I am not sure who has been more excited for it to arrive, Tyler and I or the boys! It is such a great time of the year.









1 comment:

Aaron and Devony said...

I love that Garrett was begging grandma to open the presents early! Too funny! He's hilarious!