Saturday, January 3, 2009

Quarter of a Century

Yesterday was my birthday! I wish I didn't have to wait a whole year for another birthday. It's so nice having everyone take care of me! It was a fun day spent with the family. We went out to eat, rode the carousel (the kids love it so I told them that was what I really wanted to do- Garret got to ride a reindeer...he thinks it was Comet!) and we ate mud pie! Here are some pics from the day (poor Garret has a sore nose from being sick and I am not sure what kind of faces we are making in some of them).

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday my friend!!!!

The Bennett Family Blog said...

Happy Birthday and Happy New Year. I loved reading your new years post. You guys are a great family and I love that you enjoy mothering so much. I feel the same way about the family experience! Keep up the good work and God Bless you all!

Water Buffalo said...

Happy BIrthday Rachel! I thought about you yesterday and wondered what you would be doing:)

Marianne Thayne said...

A big happy birthday Rachel. I think you are such a cute family and your writings often fill my sad moments with laughter and warming to make me feel happy again. You are a special blessing to everyone you come into contact with. I hope you did indeed have a great birthday.

Debbie said...

Your pictures are great, and mostly I noticed that you just look so happy in all of them. And that of course, makes me happy. By the way, you also looked beautiful - birthdays must really agree with you!!

Love, Mom

Four makes more... said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! Your family sure knows how to make things special. I wish I was a quarter of a century old. Oh and happy New Year! Your christmas crad was awesome. Payton wants to be their friends he said.

steph said...

happy bday rachel!! you must have kept that very quiet cause i didn't realize your bday was even coming up!! it sounds like you guys had a great day. :)

Leah and Joe said...

Happy Birthday Sis!! I wish I could have been there to celebrate. Looks like fun. I love the picture of Garret holding his Book of Mormon, he looks so proud of himself!