Sunday, February 15, 2009

Service week 7

Last week was very busy.  I didn't get any hats made but I babysat for a friend so she could go the dentist and I took care of my recovering husband.

This weeks service (if it goes as planned) will be a little different.  I am going to try (key word) to make something that will blow all my readers away...then put it up for auction and all the proceeds will go to a charity.  I haven't worked out the details...it might be a flop but check back next week to see if I come up with anything.  If it comes to the end of the week and I haven't managed to whip anything spectacular up.....not too sure what I'll do!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I am very anxious to see what you have up your sleeve! I hope it all goes well.

Love, Mom

Tia Saxton said...

Rachel if you plan on making hats again let me know. I can make some hats and scarfs and send them to you! I have extra mittens I could send to you too.