Sunday, March 8, 2009

Service Week 10

Last week I started collecting shoes for soles for souls. If anyone else wants to donate shoes to this worthy cause just let me know by Wednesday.

This week we are going on a vacation starting Thursday so my time is a little limited. I think I will start going through my book and choosing some to donate to Books 4 Africa. Their mission is to end the book famine in Africa. I LOVE books, I LOVE to read and I can not imagine what it would be like to live in a world without books. Because books have to be shipped to Africa they do not just accept any book. Their are some requirements so if you are interested in joining me check out their website http://www.booksforafrica.org/books-computers/donate-books.html .

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I have some shoes I'd love to donate. Can I just drop them off sometime?

Sarah said...

Have an awesome time! Roadtrips are always fun. Phillie is a great city! They have an awesome children's museum, that I want to check out soon! You also need to have a Phillie cheese steak and see the liberty bell!