Monday, April 6, 2009

Baby 3 Update

I finally went to my doctor. I am in between 13 and 14 weeks ( I think I actually waited to go until 16 weeks with Spencer so I wasn't too late going). Anyway the doctor says the due date is October 11. The baby's heart rate was 164. Everything looks good thus far.

I had a hard time deciding which doctor to go to. The doctor I love moved his office further away. In the end I decided it was worth the ten extra minutes driving so I could see him. He seriously is such a great doctor.

So I guess now that we have heard the heart beat there is no more denying this little one! We are getting more excited all the time. Just 5 more weeks and we can find out what we are having!!!

5 comments:

Garth, Melissa and Hugh Porter said...

Congrats again! Have you heard the wife's tale about the heart beat? Over 150 and it's a girl, under 140 and it's a boy. I guess well know in 5 weeks!

Lindsey said...

Right on!!!!!!

cntaharrison said...

What exciting news! I can't wait to see your little pregnant self when you come home this summer. I miss your little family so much.
-Nichole

Tia Saxton said...

I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to have another little nephew or niece!

Debbie said...

That's a fast little heart rate, maybe it's the year for little girls...We had so much fun there & miss everyone so much... It's fun to look at the pictures, what cute little Grandsons we have!!!
Love to all,
Grandma, Grandpa & Uncle Trenton