Sunday, May 24, 2009

"Like Brother's Do"

Tyler left Thursday and let's just say we are ready for the other referee to be back! Things really have gone pretty well. We have spent a lot of time outside and with friends. The nights are a bit of a drag and everyone seems worn out. Tonight the kids were in the bath and I told them to stop wrestling in there. They didn't listen very well and Spencer got this nice little shiner. Garret said "I'm so sorry Mom, I didn't know that would happen....I was just lovin him like brother's do", I guess that means brother love each other by wrestling....that's a relief I thought all that wrestling and fighting indicated other emotions! I am no longer in nursery at church. I think I was ready for a change. I had been anticipating a a while with nothing to do at church but sit in class and listen. Instead I am the Relief Society secretary. I am not really sure all that entails yet...I really haven't been in Relief Society much ever so I guess I will get to learn as I go.


2 comments:

Marianne Thayne said...

Wow, congratulations on the new calling--a great opportunity for growth. That is a drastic change. The eye didn't look too bad--more memories. When will Tyler get back? I am sure he will be welcomed back with open arms by all.

Debbie said...

Tell Spencer that if I were there I would give him a Grandma Kiss better. I know that your hands have been full while Tyler was gone, but you have had a lot of fun too. Talk to you soon.

Love, Mom