Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Questions

I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it would be fun to see what Garret had to say...enjoy!

1. What is something mom always says to you? Not to poke Spencer (I didn't know I said this a lot!!!)
2. What makes mom happy?When I make her smile (He loves to smile and me and say "are you so happy now?")
3. What makes mom sad?when I make bad choices (True)
4. How does your mom make you laugh?tickle me
5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?you had pets (He always wants me to tell him about the animals I had when I was little)
6. How old is your mom?I don't know
7. How tall is your mom?really long (!)
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? Just TV I guess (He never really sees me watch TV)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?Do different stuff, boring stuff (He thinks anything that doesn't include him is boring)
10. What is your mom really good at?helping me with stuff (This boy thinks I know the answer to everything)
11. What is your mom not very good at?I don't know (Someday that answer will change)
12. What does your mom do for her job?clean the house and stuff (All the time it feels like)
13. What is your mom's favorite food?Jello (I think I have made this for the first time last night)
14. What makes you proud of your mom?When Spencer got potty trained (?)
15. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Maybe the duck from the library movie (it was a duck that spelled everything so I guess I resemble that)
16. What do you and your mom do together? go outside
17. How are you and your mom the same?we are not the same- you're big and I am little
18. How are you and your mom different?Because you are big and I am little
19. How do you know your mom loves you?Because you say "I love you"
20. What does your mom like most about your dad?that he likes to go to the playground (I am easy to please!)
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?Chuck E Cheese (Maybe he heard the question wrong!)
22. What is one thing you wish you could change about your mom?She could be even sillier
23. What would your mom do with a million dollars?I don't know, just put it back
24. What do you wish you could go and do with your mom? Go on a date with Mommy, please can we do that? (Of course!)
25. What is one thing you hope never changes about your mom?That she never turns into a TV Character. (He was a little concerned after that cartoon character question)

It was fun asking Garret and seeing what he said. Being his Mom is so much fun!!!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

What a fun, wonderful blog entry!!
I loved it. And I love Garret too!!
I hope you have a wonderful Mothers Day - you deserve it!!

Love, Mom

Water Buffalo said...

so fun! I just copied the questions onto my blog and asked Laila the questions too!

Marianne Thayne said...

What a great idea and what a great memory that will be. You should do that every year before mother's day now and see how the answers change.... What fun to read.

TyLER said...

I have the most amazing wife in the world, and she's hot too. MAN LIFE IS GOOD.