Sunday, May 3, 2009

Service week 18

Last week we babysat, worked on the blanket and took flowers to "Grandma Bates".

This week I think I will take it as it comes.  I am going to try and watch for and pray about someone I can do something for.  

--Sorry to all of you that are sick of having my weekly service post pop up in your reader but I love the idea of my kids looking back and seeing me strive for this goal.  Also I love the weeks that people join me the very best.  It's fun doing it together so if anyone ever has ideas or wants to do something with me let me know...

2 comments:

Marianne Thayne said...

Never, never apologize for service (or your postings!). I referred to you in my RS lesson today. You have now impressed a whole nother group of people!

Debbie said...

Your whole family can grow from reading about all that you do, but especially your boys. They will be so impressed as they grow older to know what a great person you are, and just how much you care about other people and their needs.

Love, Mom