Sunday, May 17, 2009

Service Week 20

Wow, week 20 already. It feels like I just started working on this little goal of mine. I keep thinking I will get more organized and plan ahead better...I better get on those things or this year will be over before I get to it. I am happy with what I have accomplished so far. I love when people participate with me, I love that my mind is thinking outside my bubble more, I love that I am starting to look for and see need, I love when my kids are involved. The hardest part for me is planning what I am going to do. I run out of ideas or just keep doing the same things (not that that is bad). Lots of weeks I plan something and then end up doing other things as well (which is good). So once again if anyone has ideas for me....let me know!

This week I think I will try to make a few things for the organization Newborns in Need.

3 comments:

Marianne Thayne said...

I think you do and have done a beautiful job. I don't know if you have any Deseret Industries around you but if you do, the big need being asked for right now are puppets. I have the patterns if you want them an they are so cute. A family in our ward is planning their summer making so many each week and the little girls just love doing it.

The Bennett Family Blog said...

Hi Rachel! We are still reading and I am back to blogging after a bit of a break! Looking forward to hearing B or G!

kandis said...

what are you making? I'd love to join you!