Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Slip N Slide

This morning we enjoyed the summer weather by watching the boys play in the slip n slide. There were some minor altercations between the boys but overall they had a great time playing and we had a great time watching. By the end Hector and Grandpa were in on the water actions.
Spencer can never get enough to drink so he was in heaven once he figured out that he could drink from the sprinklers.

Little Natalia sported her swimsuit and laid out in the sun.



Water fights are always a hit!



I am not sure the boys ever mastered "slip and sliding" but they had lots of fun playing in the water.
After Garret woke up from his nap, he came to me with a very concerned look on his face and said "Mom when Grandpa and I were playing and we both fell down, I peed in my pants a lot". It was so funny because you could tell he felt so guilty for not telling me earlier!
I can't believe we just have one more day here. Garret is always saying that he doesn't want to leave tomorrow- I better get ready for the family withdrawals!

2 comments:

Leah and Joe said...

How fun!! Little Natalia looks so cute in her swimsuit!

Alicia said...

How fun, your boys are at such a cute stage! Um...and I had to look up what "altercations" because I didn't know what it meant! You studious little thing, you! =)