Sunday, August 23, 2009

Spike Long Tail


Today we made little bug jars and magnifying glasses. After that we went for a walk and caught some bugs. It was a fun afternoon together. Then just as we got home we found "Spike Long Tail". He is a caterpillar and we are pretty sure if everything goes as planned he will go into a cocoon and come out an American dagger moth. The boys were so excited about "Spike Long Tail". I hope he makes it!

Prior to "Spike Long Tail" they caught "Spidey Web" (Spencer's Bee) and "Mr. Bug I love you so much" Garret's Cricket! I am glad they do not get to name their sister!

7 comments:

Mike, Kalie, Jason, and Lexie Borynski said...

You are such a good Mom!

Stephanie said...

I think Garret and Spency could come up with some good names for the baby. Maybe they could even think of something that starts with an "N".

kristenita said...

I love the names.

Debbie said...

What a fun time you all have together. And doesn't Spencer look good in those 'big boy' underwear !!!!!

Love, Mom

Leah and Joe said...

Those boys are so silly! I love them to pieces

Alicia said...

My favorite is "Mr. Bug I love you so much". So adorable! I think that's such a great idea, I need to do that with Sheldon. I can't believe that Spencer and Sheldon are practically the same age - I think 2nd children are a lot more advanced than oldest ones (or maybe my kid is just way slow?? =)

Rachel said...

I'm so glad that the caterpillar survive!